About Duplex Designs Lower North ShoreAdhere Model lakeside summertime cottage inbuilt 1879, exemplifying “near to mother nature” movement that made romanticized retreats on urban fringe.
The price of Lynn Valley residences and condos have also consistently been on the rise, building Lynn Valley real estate property a stable financial commitment.
County's initially frame home, a Greek Revival dwelling inbuilt 1853 by fur trader Faribault; also served being a civic Centre, polling position, and church.
Brick passenger depot inbuilt 1916, symbolizing worth of railroad in Aitkin's development and improvement.
Four significant body residences produced in 1919 through publish-fireplace rebuilding boom; erected by Weyerhaeuser lumber businesses as personnel residences.
Beaux Arts comprehensive assistance, community financial institution with Expert places of work and Local community home designed by William Alban, inbuilt 1923.
Limestone-block kiln in-built 1882 close to Barn Bluff limestone quarry, considered one of then-quite a few kilns that equipped products for local design. Cement Storage
Compact, trackside flag-end shelter inbuilt 1910 click over here to serve resident industry farmers of new subdivision.
Octagonal residence in-built late 1850s by proprietor utilizing brick manufactured onsite; scarce rural Minnesota example of 19th-century making trend.
Web site of quarries yielding crimson pipestone, or catlinite, utilised largely for navigate to these guys ceremonial functions by Indian peoples from late Precontact Interval to existing.
Certainly one of Minnesota's couple surviving wrought-iron by means of truss bridges, erected in 1883 as Section of very first countywide bridge-constructing program.
Metropolis's most outstanding Get the facts professional building, a brick Queen Anne structure built in 1896 to accommodate P. W. Heins's bank and hardware retail store.
Brick meeting/efficiency corridor crafted ca. 1906 by regional chapter of national Finnish temperance Culture.
Home of brick built on internet site, built in 1856 by missionary who labored with Dakota Indians and made “Pond alphabet” of Dakota language.